Saturday, August 27, 2011

ARTBEADS.COM UPDATED BLOG

Hi Everyone!

If you read my blog you know that I am a design partner for Artbeads.com  It is so much fun and I am truly honored to be counted with so many talented beaders. Now you can see all of the photos of our "fun" work. The artbeads.com blog has been revamped so all of the photos can be enjoyed by everyone. Check out the links and get ready to be inspired.



Artbeads Blog for Beaders - Design Partner Galleries post
What’s Old is New Again – Gallery I
What’s Old is New Again – Gallery II


This is the piece I entered in the last design challenge





Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.