Thursday, July 7, 2011

DINOSAUR BONE CABOCHONS

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe it is July 7 already. The days just slip by faster n faster. Not much going on this way. Getting geared up for my summer beading classes and tying to take in as much sun as the Oregon coast will allow. OK so we have had some sunny days but the arctic wind takes away any warmth. It just ticks me off that I have to wear a coat in July. siggghhhhh.....

So enough of that. Last week I listed some very awesome cabochons in my Beadwright Etsy store, match the cabs up with Nicole's BeadBacking to create beautiful beaded art.


 I love the look and depth of Dinosaur Bone. Above and below.


One of my favorites is Palm Wood.

 And don't forget natural Agate. I have several shapes and sizes.
Like I said match up the cabs with Nicole's BeadBacking and how can you loose.

If you have not read the review by Jennifer from Beading Daily check it out here and leave a comment.


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole. Just popped in to say hello. Oh my goodness it is so hot over here, I could never think of wearing a coat. I go outside early and water our veggies and our pets stay indoors because of the heat. I'm getting ready to turn on the air conditioner in just a few. Have a great rest of the day and I love your work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend, I am here to say hello:) and I didn't know dinosaur bone, could be considered stones or gems, very cool!
    I am sorry that you have to wear a coat, that sucks! Otherwise I hope you are doing well.

    I am looking for chamomile or apple essential oil, do you have any? (I rather give my business to you than someone else)

    BTW, I ADORE your new profile picture, how pretty you look!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cabs! I love the second one, especialy its structure. I just started beading again with one of my face cabs. Will be a brooch I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do know how to pick them! I just wish I knew how to embroider!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice cabs! Makes me want to pull out some of my cabs and decide what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.