Wednesday, June 29, 2011

NEW AVATAR AND BEAD PATTERNS

Hi Everyone!

Having a walkable foot has been keeping me from the computer. Sorrrrryyyyy.. but not being able to walk for a year and a half tends to make you want to run, jump, and play when the foot is healed. LOL I know this is not what some of you want to hear but I have been mega cleaning my house. Didn't I say play?? OKay OKay I know I should be doing fun things with my healed foot but the house needs it so badly. Mike called me a whirl wind today. I love the energy I have right now so I better get these things done.
Some of the things I have neglected to share on my blog are a few of the new patterns I have listed in my Beadwright Bead Coop. Go check them all out but here are the most recent. Remember any three patterns purchased in a single month you get to choose the fourth free. So from the 1st day of  a month to the last day of a month. You don't have to buy them all at one time. It's a great deal!!!
And don't forget to visit Beading Daily to read the write up on my Nicole's BeadBacking and please leave a comment. Jennifer did a great job.






Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.