Saturday, June 25, 2011

BEADING DAILY THANK YOU

Hi Everyone!
My word for today is WOW!!! The response that I have received from the Beading Daily blog post has been beyond wonderful. Thank you again Jennifer for your outstanding review on my Nicole's BeadBacking. In addition I want to thank all of the fantastic people who use Nicole's BeadBacking. I never thought a little thing like this would bring so many people into my life. If you have not read this report and left a comment please do so. It is always nice to receive a nice comment.
Beading Daily also has some amazing jewelry projects that you can download for FREE!!! How can you pass that up?
I am wishing all of you a great weekend

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.