Thursday, May 12, 2011

BEAD STAR

Hi Everyone!
I just received a call from a friend of mine by the name of Sarah Holden. She is an amazing new beader that is making a real name for herself. Yes another great beader right here in Florence OR. She has won several awards for her designs and maybe another one for Beading Daily Bead Star competition. I just voted for her and would like to show all of you her piece for a possible vote from you as well.  She has entered a piece in the "metals" divisions entitled "Tibetan Beauty." While you are there check out the other categories to vote in as well. So here is the photo and the link.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.