Saturday, March 19, 2011

VOTE FOR LISA!

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to put out a call for votes for my dear Arizona friend Lisa Criswell. First she accomplished this amasing netting collar with her first attempt of netting. I think she did a darn great job. Then she put herself out again by entering this piece in a contest. Yep she did she really did. So how this works is by votes. EquadarianHands has a monthy contest, check out their site. The person who receives the most comments wins. So here is what Lisa created. Click on the photo to vote. Good Luck Lisa



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

  1. That piece is STUNNING, i thought it was crochet, holy cow!! She definitely got my vote! I am glad you are doing better Nicole, my thoughts are always with you my friend!
    Love n hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.