Sunday, March 13, 2011

PAY IT FORWARD 2011

Hi Everyone!
I was visiting Judy owner of  Once we were Faeries Please stop by there. She is an amazing woman and has a wonderful blog. Anyway she is participating in the Pay It Forward 2011 and I was lucky enough to be one of the first five to comment. This means I receive a hand made gift from Judy. She is doing this even though she is getting ready for surgery. So stop by and wish her well. We all know what pay it forward is. For the Pay it Forward 2011 all you have to do is be one of the first five to comment on this post. You will then receive a hand made gift by.... taaa daaaa... me, yours truly. You then have to post about Pay it Forward 2011 and send out gifts to the first 5 that comment on your post and then Pay it Forward on their blog. How easy can that be? With all the tragedy that is going on right now this is a simple way to share some art and some love.
So if you want a piece of art by me Nicole Campanella/ Beadwright and then participate,
 hurry up and leave a comment.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,
    Guess I'm first!! I am also doing this. I posted it on my blog yesterday but no one has commented yet. So sad!
    I can't wait to see what goodie I will get from you. All of your items are beautiful so I know I won't be disappointed!
    Hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ummm did you think I wouldn't leave a comment? I am also participating through another blog but I will not pass up a blessed creation of yours!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nicole, this is a great idea! I will have to have something like this on my blog. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Think that it's a great idea! I would "pay it forward." how fun. Will have to read about it. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just did a pay it forward on my blog last week! Would love to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! I found you through Leovi.. Please come check out my blog as well I started a new one about Art!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.