Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A NOTE FROM TRIZ and NICOLE'S BEADBACKING

Hi Everyone!

I just received this wonderful note from Triz. Come on you know who Triz is. If not you MUST go to her blog. Bead Mania. Triz also has a new tutorial that is a must have. So here is another endorsement for my Nicole's BeadBacking

Judy said it perfectly!!!! but I will add... If you ever stopped selling your beadbacking I would curl up into a ball and cry!!!

I love your beadbacking, and wouldn't/couldn't use anything else!!! the quality, colours, everything about it is perfect!!! not only do I use it for my beadembroidery, but I now started using it as backing to give more stiffness to my leather bags (tutorial in the making)!!! thank you Nicole for your wonderful product, perfect customer service and most of all for your friendship!!!!

Aaahhh now I am starting to blush.... but keep those comments coming in about Nicole's BeadBacking and tell me what you use it for. The most unique will find a place in my new booklet on "How to Use Nicole's BeadBacking."

Ohh and if you are in the area on Feb. 3, 2011 I will be speaking on just that topic for our FAB bead meeting at Brown Dog Antiques Hwy 101 Florence OR. Social hour starts at 5PM meeting at 6PM
Then I will be doing a free demo on Nicole's BeadBacking Feb. 20, 2010 in Bandon OR at the Sage Place bead store. So if you are close by come see me!!! Email me for address and directions
Tutorial by Triz

Nicole's BeadBacking




Honor and Integrity in Life in Art

Nicole/Beadwright

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.