Friday, January 14, 2011

LYNN FROM BEADING HEART ART

Hi Everyone!

First off if you don't know Lynn from Beading Heart Art then you are missing out. Not only does she create with gusto she is one of the nicest people you will know. To top it off she has some very nice things to say about my Nicole's BeadBacking. I get all warm and fuzzy when hear things like this. Head over to
Lynn's blog to see what she is making. You will be glad you did. Be sure to leave a comment and tell her Nicole sent you.



Oh I forgot you can now purchase single sheets of Nicole's BeadBacking on my websit

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

8 comments:

  1. how pretty! must run over!!
    how are you doing? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right...lynn is the bee's knees. i'm also lucky to be able to call her a friend. and she's right...your beadbacking is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn is a kind very generous person,love her blog!! And the same goes for you Nicole!!
    ~Sharon~
    love the ring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Lynn is such a sweetie...and your backing is fantabulous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend...big hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, I'm blushing.....thanks for the love ladies ~ right back at ya!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty! i love your jewelry. ☺
    May your creative juices continue to overflow.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.