Saturday, January 1, 2011

FIRST WINNER OF THE YEAR

Hi Everyone!
It is exciting to announce my very first winner for my comment contest for 2011. I can hardly believe I have been giving free beads away for 11 years. First on my web site and then my blog. So who is the winner???
Drummm rollllll...... It is Ann from Ann's Imagination. Check out her blog, leave a comment and be sure to tell her Nicole sent you.
You can have a chance of winning free beads too. Just leave comments all month. The more comments you leave the better chance in winning. At the end of the month I will draw one name from my cyber hat and chose a winner. Hey who doesn't like free, right?
Happy day to all

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

  1. We are all winners having you for a blog friend (ok it may be the mimosas adding to the sappiness LOL) Hugs and Happiness my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole..thanks so much! what an absolutely WONDERFUL way to start the new year! I will email you my address. I am looking forward to spending the upcoming year with you on your fabulous blog! Happy 2011 !! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the lucky winner!

    I hope the new year brings you more than you dared to hope for!

    http://tristanrobinblakeman.com/HappyNewYearFave.gif

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.