Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A NEW YEAR BLESSING

Hi Everyone!

I hope your holiday was a happy one. Mike and I drove over to my mom's and spent a few days with her. We don't celebrate Christmas but our time is always happy together.
Over the last few months I have heard, from just about everyone I know, that they can't wait for 2011. That this next year has to, must be, please be, better than 2010. Of course I am right in there with that hope. 2009 and 2010 will go down for me as pretty miserable years. In my spirit I see a very good year for 2011. With so many people wishing, hoping, praying, and spelling for the year to be better, how can it not? So 6 or 7 years ago I started making greeting cards. Yes they are beaded. There are 5 different styles but the inside saying is the same. I wanted to share it with you and say that if we go forward with no fear we will come out victorious in our lives.


This is just one of the cards and I think appropriate for this new year.

Inside
Where there is truth there is joy
Where there is joy there is hope
Where there is hope there is light
Where there is light there is revelation
Where there is revelation there is awareness
Where there is awareness there in understanding
Where there is understanding there is no fear
Where there is no fear there is love
Where there is love there is truth

I wish these blessings for all of you in 2011!

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

8 comments:

  1. Nicole...the card is lovely as well as the poem inside. Something we should all keep close to our hearts and remember. "2011 is going to be blessed by Heaven" That's our saying here...with everything that has happen to everyone it just has to be.

    Happy New Years Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiment! I certainly wish the same for you, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nicole I am hoping for a great 2011 for all of us. I love the card so much it gave me goosebumps!

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you too, Nicole! Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, that's a beautiful card. I'm hoping you have a great year ahead. This year has been so rough for you.::hugs:: Don't forget to join my giveaway. You can click the link on my blog to go to my bangles blogs. It's ending on the first day of January at 5pm pst. Hurry hurry.:)) Thanks for the congrats on me winning the lisa's giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely....Blessings to you too sweetie!!
    ~Sharon~

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the card Nicole, and the meaning, and the wish for 2011, I am SOO there with you.
    Love, peace and hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nicole,
    That was a very lovely post. I love your card & the beautiful sentiment. Wishing you the very best in the new year! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.