Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 FROM MY HEART TO YOURS

Hi Everyone!!
I have been thinking all day of something  profound to say about this last year. Haaa profound I don't have. Truthfully it was on "mothar of a year" I know that some of you feel the same way. Glad we made it through and hope for a much better 2011.
I have so many wonderful blogging friends, some of you are lifetime friends now and that has blessed my world. I don't know how I would have made it without you. So all I can say is thank you for all of your goodness, and caring, and love. When it comes down to it... it is all about our friends and family. I have lost some family but gained some outstanding friends. I send blessings to all of you. That 2011 will be better in all the places and ways that it matters.

Have a safe and fun night and I wish all of you

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

8 comments:

  1. Nicole, Happy New Year's. I may have already said that but I'm visiting blogs right now while I have time and just wanted you to know I have enjoyed visiting your blog. I hope next year or tomorrow should I say will be the best year ever for you.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lifetime friend for sure! You are one of the best things of 2010 for me! As we begin the new year may we all be blessed to say this at the end of 2011!
    Hugs and Love my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and yours in the forthcoming year. It's gotta be better than last year, as you say. I'm glad to have met you and as always I enjoy your blog. Happy mushrooming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2010 was a very hard year but I did receive some wonderful "gifts" and you my friend are one of them.

    Happy New Year Hugs,
    Regi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best to you and Mike for a happy, healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post - Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, a very sweet post! And meeting you was one of the best things in 2010. Plus the birth of my second niece on December 30th. If it weren't for those two things, I'd better forget about 2010. Happy New Year! And all the best for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.