Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

Hello Everyone!
It is cold here in Florence. I even have a hat on to keep me a bit warmer.
LOL  You all know how I hate being cold.
I can hardly believe this year is almost over. I know that some of us, many of us have had a tough year. I know for me I will be happy to start 2011 in hopes that it will be better all the way around. With that said this post is for all of you. I truly do have so many thing to be thankful for
 even in the event of so much loss this year.
I am thankful for all of you who have stood next to me to hold me up.
I am thankful for all of you who sent love to keep me strong.
I am thankful for all of you who sent encouragement to keep me going.
I am thankful to all of you who shared your stories to keep us bonded.
How can I be sad or mad or upset, when I have all of you who care?
I can't.
I am so thankful this year for all of the blessings that have been sent my way.
To all of you THANK YOU.
I wish you the same blessings of love and caring. That this Thanksgiving you will be sharing it with your family and friends. That love and laughter fills your homes.
That we remember even the smallest of things to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
with love
Nicole 

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

  1. ...and I am thankful for you!!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you Nicole!
    Love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could we not be there for such a sweet friend? You are a blessing beyond words for me and I am sure others you have touched feel the same. Of all the things I have to be grateful for you are high among the list, and for you my sweet sister I wish for you a 2011 filled with joy and laughter and love!
    Hugging you from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for having met you this past year! Also thankful I can see your blog again. Stay warm, it is a sheet of ice here and snowing again. I have to haul buckets of water out to the llamas, theirs is frozen. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole...sending warm Thanksgiving wishes to you!!! Blessings to you!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post! It's not a tradition to celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, but there are so many things that I am thankful for...

    I am thankful for good health, a husband who loves me unconditionally, two beautiful children who make every day an adventure, and wonderful, wonderful friends like you who enrich my life and make me smile :-)

    Many blessings coming your way, my friend!

    B.
    -xo-

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.