Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday

I thought I should take a few minutes to say hello to all my cyber buddies. The emails have been rolling in wondering where I am and what I am doing. Also wondering if I am sick. I am OK, with the exception of the everyday leg pain. Hey if I didn't have that I wouldn't know I was alive right? I heard that more than once in the movies. LOL! Really I am beading as many hours as possible for me to get my gallery show pieces finished up. It is so much fun to create and know the bead art is going some where. Here is just one piece. Mermaid Fantasy. You can't see the detail in the photos. But the Mermaids have all their parts. These were small so I had to bead their faces in after the head was beaded. The treasure chest is full of beads, however, there are two places where I have beaded in holes so the treasure is floating out. The top still moves even though it is hanging on with one hinge. Today I do have to go to the bead store and then do some cleaning in my house. Mike stays on top of the daily things but I really should mop my floor. LOL

Everyone have a wonderful weekend.
And thanks for all the concern. I have the best friends on line.
Nicole







Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous piece! I can just imagine the many, many hours that went into its creation. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - no wonder you haven't been on your blog! That's a beautiful piece, and it must have taken you a few months to complete!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Nicole. I've been missing you!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...what an incredible piece of art! Those mermaids are just adorable! You certainly are one talented lady!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.