Thursday, September 20, 2018

Paint Party Friday 9/21

Hi Everyone

I have a lot going on including a trip. My leather exhibit is up but the photos haven't turned out to show you just how nice it looks. I have an abstract art exhibit starting Oct. 2 through Oct. 31 at the Art Supply Store here in Florence, Or on Hwy 101. Then on Oct. 6 I will be demonstrating at demArts. Our bead group has a table every year and this year I will also have my own table to demo abstract painting. Each artist gets a 2 hour time frame so beading at noon, painting at 2PM. If you are in Florence, Or. come see me. 
For Paint Party Friday I have some 






Linking to Paint Party Friday
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

22 comments:

Jennifer Rose said...

hopefully you are able to get some photos to show people :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Have BIG fun, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

Clare Lloyd said...

They are fab

John said...

My word, you do sound busy. I'm sure the exhibit will go well. I would love to be at that demo, but I live just a weeee bit far away.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

How I wish I was in Florence. Stunning works, wishing you every success and enjoy this wonderful moment.
Happy PPF Tracey x

Gillena Cox said...

Fabulis sketches. Happy PPF Nicole

Much👩‍🏫❤👨‍🏫love

BLOGitse said...

frum frum, you're busy but happy!
Your 4 mins warm up looks like mine hours of work :)
Have a good weekend!

Christine said...

Lovely portraits today, good luck with the exhibit.

sirkkis said...

You have been busy and I wish you luck upcoming exhibitions.
Your portraits are expressive and great.
Happy PPF xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful sketches.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

You sound very busy. Lovely portraits.

denthe said...

Wow Nicole, you have some exciting things going on! Wish I was there to see it! Love to see your sketches again ♥

Lisabella Russo said...

You are very busy! I hope the exhibits go fabulously. The drawings are very lovely.

JFM said...

These are wonderful.
Best Wishes on your upcoming exhibits~

peggy gatto said...

Lovely faces! thanks for coming by my blog!

BrownPaperBunny said...

Lots coming up, that's super exciting! Love your sketches! Happy PPF!

Jean said...

Congrats on your show. THe sketches are wonderful.

Magic Love Crow said...

So happy with everything that is going on in your life Nicole! Your faces are amazing! Love them! Big Hugs!

Miss Marple said...

Lovely portraits and sooo many exhibitoins...Great, keep on going!
Happy PPF - Irma

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Wonderful portraits. You must be very excited about the exhibit. Congratulations!

-Soma

NatureFootstep said...

your´e busy Nicole. Wish you the best on your exhibits. :)
Love your faces as always.

I+´m happy uou love my work. The chain is working fine :)

Katie Jeanne said...

Congratulations, Nicole! Looks like you're killing it!!