Thursday, January 18, 2018

PAINT PARTY FRIDAY 1/18

Hi Everyone!

I can not tell you how busy I was this week. I mean to the point of  NO NEW ART. EEkkk! I am happy with my week. I sold my painting that I showed on PPF last week. Thank you Donna.
I also bought a new chair for my living. It was on sale, the only way I buy things, however when I went to the furniture store it was another $100.00 off so I got the chair for $175.00 I am sooo happy. 
Now people can actually come over and have a place to sit. LOL  Because I have now new art I am showing some of my faves from the past.  A bit thanks to Eva and Kristen for hosting 
Paint Party Friday, and to all the artists who join in.

Painting Sold
This sold many many many years ago, I am glad I still have a photo of it. Bead and leather work on a gourd.

This hangs in my house. Leather sculpt.

Car Art. Ya know art I do on long trips.
Leather sculpt on 12x12" canvas acrylics.

Abstract 20x16" acrylics

30x20" abstract acrylics

Gourd molded textured sculpt. 

Loom beading size 15/o seed beads. For the non beaders those are very tiny seed beads. 


That's it for now, I am off to a bead meeting.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

25 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots of beautiful art. Enjoy your new chair! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic to see your art from the past! Hope you can make time for making art the next week - I think you need to create! Maybe you show the chair you have purchased - I would be interested in this as well!
Happy PPF and weekend Nicole!
oxo Susi

Unknown said...

We all have weeks like that but i'm hoping you can get back to painting this next week. Nice to reconnect with some of your older creations. Do love that gourd!

Gillena Cox said...

Congratulations on your piece sold

Happy PPF

much love...

Laney said...

Beautiful art - that very first painting is so very nice. Congrats on your new chair - I always love to find a deal! Happy PPF!

SandeeNC said...

Congrats on selling your canvas, that's such a wonderful feeling! And on scoring a great deal on your chair! woo hoo!

Linda Kunsman said...

Always nice to look back on past art. You've shared a fab variety of your talents here today. Happy PPF!

A Colorful World said...

I'm not surprised at all that you sold that painting! Just loved it!

Irene Rafael said...

Happy New Year! It's good you were busy and congrats on the sale and the new chair. Some weeks are just like that!
~~ Irene

John R said...

Hi, Nicole. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Beautiful artwork and congratulations on your sale.

Christine said...

Congrats on the sale, thanks for the exhibit of our talented pieces too.

Christine said...

I meant to say 'your' talented pieces.

Cindy Dauer said...

Hooray for your sale and your new bargain couch! That 20 x 16 abstract is my favorite of this bunch. Great color and so nicely balanced. :D

carol l mckenna said...

All wonderful ~ you are so creative and talented!

Happy Weekend,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jennifer Rose said...

congrats on the sale :) and saving money is good and better than sitting on the floor :p

denthe said...

You know, I remember that car art! I loved it then and I love it now. That gourd looks amazing, and I really like the sculpted mask in two pieces.Congrats for selling your painting! Well deserved too :-)

Faye said...

Thanks for sharing your gorgeous art, Nicole. So talented in so many areas!

Tammie Dickerson said...

Beautiful work!! I especially like the gourd and bead piece - so unusual! Hope this upcoming week is a little more relaxed! Happy PPF :)

Renee Dowling said...

Your landscape is very ethereal! Great technique!

Katie Jeanne said...

Congrats on the sale! I can see why it sold so quickly. Wow!!

Magic Love Crow said...

So happy about your chair and your sale!! Love seeing your art, new or old! Big Hugs!

NatureFootstep said...

nd you are good on everything. Love your work and are VERY pleased you like mine this weeek as it was a bit odd. :)
My favorites today are the Landscape painting and the leather sculpt. Glad you take shots of everything you create :)

BLOGitse said...

So many works again...your hands are very busy :)
Now, relax and have a cup of coffee or a glass of wine!

Unknown said...

wow great to knw that you sold your pieces..great going!
love shilu raj (desisoul arts)

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful collection of artwork Nicole! So inspiring! Happy PPF :)