Saturday, January 20, 2018

Getting Started

Hi Everyone!

As you may know I have joined the camera club here in my town.  Now I have taken photos for 30 years for online, my books and magazine articles. That takes a bit of know how but it is totally different for artistic photos. Over the years though I have taken some photos that I like and think have some good points. I thought I would go through and post some tonight. Photography is a totally different type of art.

Oregon coast near Cape Arago

The beach near my home Oregon coast.

This was taken  South of Reedsport, Oregon 
at the Elk viewing area.

 This is part of the Elk viewing area too. No Elk though.

Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Have fun with your photography, it's my fave hobby and has been since I was a kid. Hugs, Valerie

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice pictures. I absolutely love seeing pictures taken near where friends live.
xx, Carol

froebelsternchen said...

Beautiful Photos ! You are so talented in many ways!

Lisabella Russo said...

What lovely photographs! I enjoy photography on the side as well...

Jennifer Rose said...

nice shots :)

Carol said...

Love your photos!!! I love getting out into Nature and taking photos ...need to do it more often as it's been entirely way too long. Good luck with your new adventure, you're off to a good start.

Magic Love Crow said...

Beautiful Nicole! Well done! Have fun! I love to take photos too! Big Hugs!