Monday, July 24, 2017

MORE BEADY ITEMS ON BEADWRIGHT

Hi Everyone, 

It is funny where life takes us. When I closed my Beadwright website last year it was because I just couldn't handle everything that was on my plate. Not much has changed as far as my plate goes but I have change my perspective on life things. There are just some matters you have no control over.  So take it as it comes, fix what you can, give things to the creator and live life.  I am having so much fun getting my Beadwright Website back on line. Ya know a different perspective. Right now I am revamping my covers for my beading patterns. I am loving how they are turning out. Come see what is going on at Beadwright.com  Remember beady things are perfect for multimedia art. 







Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good luck with your new venture! Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh those are so wonderful! I love the skull ones especially. I also feel that we just have to do the best we can...

froebelsternchen said...

You are so right with your thoughts about life things...I love the term
"give things to the creator and live life"
wise thoughts-
good luck and have fun with the page - your bead patterns are fantastic!
Happy rest of the week!
oxo Susi

stefanie stark said...

Yes, I agree, we just have to do the best we can and you did a great job with the bead art! I love the last one! I'm addicted to ethnic pattern.

Özge Başağaç said...

Wow i had no idea beads could be this sophisticated. Certainly beautiful imagery. I love the tactile feeling of beaded pieces.

Magic Love Crow said...

Looking great Nicole!! Keep being you! Big Hugs!