Monday, June 26, 2017

Art EveryDay

Hi Everyone!

I have been busy with.... well life. LOL  Three doctor's appointments this week for DH. So I am getting back into 10 minute sketches. This keeps on top of my Art Everyday. I am also doing more beading and that takes WAYYYY more time that drawing or painting. I do love making new patterns though. This latest has beaded up very nicely.  Also two 10 minute sketches. This brings me to 177 of finished art in as many days.
Have a very happy Monday!





Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Mia said...

How lovely sketches, my friend! I love them!

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful sketching and beading Nicole!
Happy week!

Jennifer Rose said...

the beading is looking good and the person in the top sketch looks very peaceful :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm proud of you Nicole!!! Love them all! Big Hugs!

Mona Pendleton said...

Fantastic artwork Nicole! Love the fancy beadwork! Happy PPF :)