Saturday, April 22, 2017

INTRODUCING Janée N. Burkhalter, Ph.D

Hi Everyone!

I recently met a truly extraordinary woman. I knew this right off when seeing her art. She had ordered some leather from me and then sent a photo of what she created. Her art is very earthy, ethnic and powerful.  So in her own words I introduce to you 
Janée N. Burkhalter, Ph.D


Marketer. Educator. Scholar. Strategist. Artist.
In a nutshell, RANDOM.
I spend most of my time working as a marketing professor -- teaching about different types of marketing and researching about entertainment and social media. I also volunteer at a new church, helping with their marketing and strategic planning.
I love to travel, listen to music and watch TV. 
Not only because it makes me better at my job, but also because they inspire me.
When I need a totally different outlet, I create wearable art.
The name of my line is GIFTALENT and is part of the company I have with my family, BAJCA LLC. The name GIFTALENT comes from my favorite quote: "Your talent is God's gift to you. What 
you do with it is your gift back to God." - Leo Buscaglia 
From bracelets to clutch bags,
 I find joy in each handmade treasure I design and hope my customers find the same.
Whether I am teaching, writing, volunteering or creating I always pray that, big or small, my work is in some way a blessing.

Now the art.





Janée N. Burkhalter, Ph.D.
GIFTALENT
Art to wear. Art to carry. Art to love.
@giftalentshop on Facebook & Instagram  

Please leave a nice comment for Janée and be sure to visit her at the links above.

Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

9 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a great lady, love her life philosophy and her creations are fantastic, hugs, Valerie

DVArtist said...

Yes Valerie I think she is pretty special.

JFM said...

She is an uplifting, multi-talented artist, with a great take on life! It was a pleasure to learn of her and her beautiful artwork. It was wonderful of you to introduce her to us. Thank you Nicole~

Big Hugs~

Lisabella Russo said...

Her art is lovely, thank you for sharing it with us. I love that last necklace especially.

Kokopelli said...

LOVE the choker with the beaded strands!

ruma said...

Hello.

Brilliant works.
Thank you for your visiting always.

I wish You all the best.
Greeting and hug.

From Japan, ruma ❃

froebelsternchen said...

A fabulous artist and she makes really beautiful piecea!
Happ new ween Nicole!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I love Earthy. Janee has amazing talent.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love her creations!! She is a wonderful woman!!!