Sunday, January 22, 2017

CREATING EVERYDAY I LOVE IT

Hi Everyone! 
I can't tell you how good it feels to have the artist switch turn back on in my head.  I am creating like there is no tomorrow. Well maybe I shouldn't put it that way, but it is daily and  more than one item. Right now I have 8 pieces dried and ready to finish up. I also am working on a Huichol beading piece that I have 12 hours into. For today though here is my sketch of the day. I call her, "The Crone" So much fun to draw.
Wishing all of you a very nice day.


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

JFM said...

She is a beauty!!! Well...in an artistic way anyhow :)

ImagesByCW | OceanDreamIllustration said...

Whoa - that is an intense sketch. Love it!

Jennifer Rose said...

very evil old disney witch :)

Lisabella Russo said...

She's very intense! I love the power and character in your people...

Magic Love Crow said...

So much character!! Love her!