Sunday, February 14, 2016

29 FACES DAY 14

Hi Everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. I know I probably should have created something for the day but I didn't. LOL I did sleep in this morning and DH brought me coffee in bed. I love that. So here is my face for Day 14 of 29 Faces. I have no reasoning for this face. A few years ago I did a series of faces similar to this with more detail, but this is what came out for today. Wishing every one a happy day. A big thanks to Ayala Art for hosting 29 Faces.


Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Tammie Lee said...

a serious face, i wonder what she is looking at.

Granny Annie said...

I am pretty sure she is hiding behind a picket fence. Love the face! And you are so great to Thank Ayala Art for hosing this fun 29 days.

Lisabella Russo said...

Sounds like a nice Valentine's morning! This face is very compelling, I scroll down, but then I want to scroll up to look again! It's fascinating.

SusuPetal said...

Bad Mouth Day! Love this!

Saskia said...

Great sketch!

Smiles, Saskia :)

Ileana said...

Hmmm...intriguing. I do wonder what she's looking at. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

Magic Love Crow said...

Very, very interesting! I like! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!