Friday, February 12, 2016

29 FACES DAY 12

Hi Everyone!
This exercise of creating a face every day  has proven to be more fun than I thought it would be and a great learning time for me. I want to thank Ayala Art (Martha) for hosting 29 Faces. I also want to thank all the artist for encouraging comments and inspiration from their art. This is a wonderful journey. 
Today my sketch is one I like. Once the pencil hit the paper this little one came to be. 
I have been looking at "hair" instruction. LOL
Have a great day today


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Debi said...

This must be the look of " no more Winter!" Have a comfy weekend! xo

Lisabella Russo said...

She has such sweet little lips! The hair is looking good!

John said...

Great drawing. The eyes are fantastic, they immediately draw the attention.

Ester said...

She looks like long hair version of me at night after work :).

Magic Love Crow said...

She is so sweet! Excellent hair!

SusuPetal said...

I couldn't agree more, Nicole! This is a fabulous challenge and it's so inspiring to surf along and see all these interesting faces. A huge opportunity to learn!

Hair instruction ;) Luckily there's so many kind of hair! Mine looks like a bird's nest in the mornings :D

Anonymous said...

she reminds of a teenager who is always tired