Monday, November 2, 2015

HANG IT ALL FLORENCE LIBRARY

Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to be a part of the 23rd annual "Hang It All" with the Florence Library.  Our library staff and volunteers are the best. There is always something artistic going on there. I entered this piece and it was accepted. I also got it in the case so no curious fingers will be touching it. 

 People tend to touch this to figure out what the materials are. So I am glad it is behind glass.

If you live in Florence, Oregon or near by or you are coming for a visit you have the entire month of November to view art from our local artists. 
Hope to see you there!
1460 Ninth Street
Florence, OR. 97439
Open 7 days a week.
Sunday 1-5
Monday 10-6
Tuesday 10-8
Wednesday 10-8
Thursday 10-6
Friday 10-6
Saturday 10-6

Nicole/Beadwright 
 Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

The Beading Gem said...

Really stunning artpiece. Is that done with polymer clay?

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

Congrats on the show!!! Hope it's successful!

Carol said...

Congrats on the show! I love this piece ♥Best of luck!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

What a beautiful piece! I'm glad it's in the show and protected in the case. I would so love to go if we were closer.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Such fun to have your piece displayed in the library! Good idea to put it behind glass because it would be irresistible to curious fingers! I have to admit even I stuck my fingers in one of the string cages around the flowers to fiddle with a petal (that was mine, of course!)

sheila 77 said...

Your migraine art is terrific and so realistic, what a good way to make lemonade from lemons (so to speak)!