Tuesday, September 15, 2015

STILL GREAT BEADS FOR SALE

Hi Everyone!!

I still have a some great beads sets for sale on beadwright.com. These are the very last of my beads. I have cleared out my art studio with the odds n ends and with the old African beads I will keep. I am making room for a new art project, "room" being the operative word here. LOL Aren't we all looking for more space. LOL I am excited about this new project. It has to do with leather, wood, plasters, paint and well some other things that will bring it all together. So head over to beadwright.com and help  me get rid of the very last of my beads.




Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Good luck with getting rid of the beads. Looking forward to seeing your new projects. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

The beads are beautiful and I am glad you're making more space for your current artistic endeavors! Having space dedicated to making art is such a wonderful thing...

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for your very nice comments on my blog! Yes, we have known each other for quite awhile and have been fans of each others art! Art sure does take us in a lot of different directions, and I am looking forward to seeing your newest passion!