Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hi Everyone!!!

I know it has been some time since I posted here. Don't gasp but I have been playing on FB. EEEKKKK!!!! I have not forgotten all of my NON FB friends though. Keeping very busy with art and listing new items in our Beadwright etsy store. Lots of Ultrasuede sets, and if any of your are getting ready for Spring Pow Wow come check out the items for regalia. 
I received a very nice gift from my Son, Troy. He is always thinking of his mama. 
So what have all of you been doing? 

Wishing you a very nice Sunday.

The gift from my Son. 
Oil on canvas. I can't read the artist name.

Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Gorgeous gift! I have been playing on Facebook too! That's why I had to come back to blogging ;o)