Friday, March 27, 2015

HEATHER BENNETT

Hi Everyone!

I hope all of you are having nice days and spending them they way you would like. I wanted to introduce you to Heather Bennett. I love the way she beads and creates each piece of her work. I am very happy to say that she does use Nicole's BeadBacking. Here in her own words is Heather Bennett.

I began beading when I was 12. I successfully copied a piece I bought in Cherokee, NC. From that point on, beading was in my blood. I enjoy weaving and loom work, but my heart is in embroidery. It combines my love of beads and the skills my grandmothers taught me in sewing. I find freedom in being able to create whatever my heart desires. 

You can see that freedom in her pieces. You can contact Heather through her Etsy store  






Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

No comments: