Thursday, January 8, 2015

FINDING MY WAY

Hi Everyone!

I am finding my way in this life with out my mom. I can't tell you how difficult it really is. But I do know she would not want me sad or crying all the time. So I have started to "get on with it" Haaa the work never stopped LOL.  Part of getting on with it is getting my new web site up and going. I worked on it most of today. Got a new page up and hopefully tonight will have another page up. Yummy Ultrasuede. So be sure to check in at Beadwright.  Also mom's died quills are going fast so if you are interested please email me




The next big push is selling mom's polymer clays. Mom was a clay artist. She left a nice supply and I would love to sell it off in one fell swoop. Anyone interested I will price this sooo right!
Here are a few photos.






Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Everyday, will be a little better ;o) Remember, we are here for you ;o) Hugs ;o)

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. Hope you are doing fine. That's a lot of clay. Your Mom must really have enjoyed working with it. It will go fast I'm sure. Take care. Thinking of you.

Valerie-Jael said...

Good luck with the sellling! Valerie

Karenliz Henderson said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it feels like. I lost my parents in 2004 three months of each other. My mom was an artist and I get excited when I finish a painting and want to show her. I keep a photo of both of them in my art room. Like you said you're mom would want you to move on. It's hard but you can do it. She will always be with you.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I know what you are going through having lost my Mom and best friend, too. It is a one day at a time, move forward when you can type of thing. Keep remembering the happy times.

I'm sorry you showed that clay, because I want it, LOL. Don't think it is in my budget right now though.

Have a good weekend!

Kim said...

I just want to give you a hug. I am so sorry about your Mom, I know it must be so hard to keep going and you must miss her terribly. Sending lots of hugs and love your way. Blessed be.