Saturday, September 20, 2014

MIND POWER ART GALLERY 25TH ANNIVSERSARY

Hi Everyone!

Last night was the celebration for the Mind Power Art Gallery 25th anniversary. The turn out was fantastic and I am very proud to have  my paintings, beaded gourds and leather art exhibited there. It is quite thrilling to see my paintings hanging in an art gallery. Tamara who is one of the owners has the extreme talent to look at art and know exactly how to place it for the best results. She is amazing. I don't know why having my paintings in an art gallery is so different than having my bead art. Maybe because it is new for me. This exhibit will be showing through Oct. and tomorrow is the Open House. There will be a lot of activity in Reedsport, OR. if you are in the area be sure to stop into the Mind Power Art Gallery.
Ohhh yeah and buy my art. LOL!


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! I wish I lived closer ;o)
Big Hugs ;o) Many blessings for a successful show ;o)

Kokopelli said...

I would so love to go there and look at your art! Congrats on the exhibition!

Lisabella Russo said...

Congratulations on your show! It sounds fantastic!