Sunday, April 6, 2014

IT'S ALMOST GOT TIME

Hi Everyone!
 
For me in the Pacific coast it is almost time for Game of Thrones. I have watched and re watched seasons 1,2 and 3. Just can't get enough of it. LOL I told Mike a year or so ago that I would like to live there. (In GOT) he replied, "You already do" LOL Hey I admit it I WOULD go live there if I could. Butttttt siggghhhhh I live in the hear and now. So what did you do today while waiting for Season 4 of GOT?
I painted most of the day. Mike came into my studio and asked what I wanted for my birthday. AAAhh daauuuhhhh..... I had forgotten about that... without a thought or a blink of an eye I said, " A set of nice paint brushes and some good acrylic paints" So we will see what happens.
Let me know what you did today and what you think of Season 4 GOT.



 
Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Season 4 AMAZING!!! The first show went by so fast! It's going to be a great year! I love how Arya is kicking ass ;o)