Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SUZANNE GOLDEN PRESENTS I GOT MY COPY!!

Hi Everyone!
 
I could hear the roar of the UPS truck far up the street. It became louder as it approached, and then, the squeaky brakes bringing the big brown truck to a heavy halt in front of my house. My first thought was, "I haven't ordered anything" Then Mike brought in the dream book of the year.
OHHH MYYY. Yes I am speaking of Suzanne Golden Presents
Interviews with 36 Artists Who Innovate with Beads.
Editor Nathalie Mornu
If you are on the internet at all you have heard the buzz about this amazing inspirational book. You have seen the colorful cover page and I know your heart skipped a beat or two just wanting a better look at what is inside. You will NOT be disappointed. Suzanne did her research and gathered bead art from all over the world. She introduces and interviews each artist with such respect and a bit of glamor. You actually feel as if you know these extraordinary people.
Knowing Suzanne, I would not expect anything less. She is a woman of regard and I am honored to call her friend. I will tell you the story of how we met in another post. Today I want you to do what ever it takes to purchase this book. Published by Lark Jewelry and Beading they again have come up with a format to inspire and engulf us in bead art. There are 186 pages of elegance. Each page of exquisite photography will draw you into the art and stir your creative soul. A true book of  inspiration for any artist in any medium.  A true Master Piece!
 
 
 
 
Thank you to Lark Books and to Suzanne Golden.
 
Suzanne Golden Presents
ISBN 978-1-4547-0410-2
 
OK I can't resist here is just peek
 
Art by Jan Huling USA
 Art byCeaser Nhlenhe Mkhize and Mildred Thafa Dlamini South Africa
 
 
 Eva Maria Keiser from my home state Idaho
 
 Marina Dempster Canada by way of Mexico
 
You know I couldn't pass up the shoes. LOL
 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

9 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Oooooh, fantastic! Eva Maria is in it. Love her work. And so many others.

LisaS said...

It looks fabulous! Will have yo pick up a copy ;)

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Thank you Nicole for including me in this post. I appreciate your support :-)
-Eva Maria

SiouxZ said...

Wow!!! Thank you so much for your incredible and generous review of my book. It does mean a lot to me....This is the first time a book of this type has been done in the bead community and to have it received so well makes me feel so proud. xoxox Fondly, Suzanne

Magic Love Crow said...

Amazing images!!! Shoes are so cool!!! The book looks fantastic!

Healing Woman said...

Wow! What a fabulous book! Talk about inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing with us. The woman with beadwork blew me away. I tried something like this before but could never get the effect the artists did.

GlorV1 said...

Awesome images. Love those shoes and the face. My fingers could never do this kind of work. Lucky we have you Nicole. Happy days to you and hope you are doing well. Thank you for sharing and congrats to your friend Suzanne.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Awesome book! It makes me want to bead, well...everything!

Meihsia Liu said...

Wow... this book looks awesome! And I love your art works on your blog. They are amazing!!!! ^_^