Sunday, March 10, 2013

SPRING FORWARD SUNDAY

Hi Everyone!
 
Did all of you remember to move your clocks forward? LOL this is such a ridiculous custom we practice here in the US. Another great reason to live in Arizona they don't mess with stupid things like this LOL OK that is my gripe for the day.
 
I am feeling better but bored out of my mind. I was thinking that laparoscopic surgery meant I would be up and around in days. Oooppsss forgot "they" DID remove an internal organ from me. In addition it has only been 4 days. giggle.
 
I have been able to work on my wolf the out line anyway. Because of the shape of the head I am  now calling this my Spirit Dire Wolf. Hey Game of Thrones season 3 will be on in 21 days. Yeah the count down begins. Right???
 
Wishing all of you a wonderful Sunday

 
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Ann said...

love this!!!!
i , too, think this time change stuff is stupid. pick one and stick with it!
rest and feel better my friend!!
xo

di from di-did-it said...

Very glad to hear you're feeling better! Good days are ahead :)

Your wolf is cool! I like it just as it is, so will look forward to seeing how he evolves. Hubby & I love Game of Thrones too (he read the books so knows everything that's gonna happen but doesn't spoil it for me).

Magic Love Crow said...

Your wolf is amazing!! Yepeee! Game of Thrones! I can't wait ;o) I am so happy you are in such good spirits after your operation! Take it easy and be well ;o)

Alicia said...

So happy you're feeling well, Nicole, I was just thinking of you the other day! Now remember: patience is the keyword - make sure you take gooooood care of yourself, and have plenty of rest.

P.S. your wolf is gorgeous and it happens to be one of my favourite animals (all my adult life I've had German Shepherds, the first one was half wolf :) )

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better--being bored is a good sign! I love how the wolf is progressing!