Friday, March 29, 2013

NICOLES BEADBACKING ON SALE

Hi Everyone!
 
I wanted to let you know that I have a sale going on in my Beadwright Etsy store for Nicole's BeadBacking, NBB 25% off and new lower shipping for the US. Check it out!!! If you want specific colors just convo me through my Beadwright Etsy Store
So what can you do with Nicole's BeadBacking NBB?
Well of course you can bead on it, sew on it, paint on it, cut it and graph it together, make dolls with it, make hand bags with it, Soutache on it, mixed media art, make greeting cards with it, make journaling pages with it and well you get the idea.
 
Nicole's BeadBacking NBB 16 colors no smearing or rubbing off.



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

What a versatile product! I hope your sale goes very well for you.

Kokopelli said...

Love NBB and that greeting card thing made me think. It's Mom's birthday soon. :)