Thursday, March 21, 2013

HOW PROUD AM I?

Hi Everyone!
 
As most of you know my kids and grandkids protect the US through their service in the US Army, the US Air Force and the US Marines. My love and thanks to my kids and all the men and women who serve to protect us.
 
So how proud am I?
 
This is my granddaughter Koral Marie who is now in the US Air Force reserves
 
 My daughter April Dawn and husband Dax Staff Sgt US Marine

These are my three grand kids from my son who served in the US Army in Desert Storm
The baby boy Isaac, Koral Marie and Troy Drake who just joined the US Air Force.
 
Yeah I am pretty proud!

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

7 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

You should be proud! Thanks to them and all men and women who serve in all the branches of service.

Marian Hertzog said...

I am proud too! Thank you and them for their service! My son is a currently deployed Marine and my husband is a disabled Vietnam Army vet. I love our country and am so thankful for those who serve in our armed forces.

Ann said...

you should be proud!!!
xo

Dawn Doucette said...

Proud is a well deserved emotion. From a fellow American, I am humbled and grateful for each and every one of your family members service!

GlorV1 said...

Thanks to these men and women for protecting us. You should be very proud! Thank you for sharing this.

Magic Love Crow said...

You should be proud!!! ;o)Great photos!

di from di-did-it said...

What a fabulous family you have - you truly are blessed and have every right to be proud of them. My thanks to you and to them.