Friday, May 4, 2012

NEW CABS BIG AND BEAUTIFUL

Hi Everyone!
Today I have to go out with our without stormy weather. LOL. I wanted to share with you some new cabs I have in my Beadwright etsy store. A few of these are big stones all earthy colors and a bit a drusy. How can you go wrong with that?







I know there are those of you who like to bead big well these will make wonderful bead embroidery pieces. And don't forget Nicole's BeadBacking. I am so happy we have 16 colors now. Check them out on our website NicoleCampanella.com

 Two new colors Tropical Berry and Chartreuse Shine
Have a great day today
Honor and Integrity in life in art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow those are huge cabs! The sun finally came out here this afternoon after almost a week or rain--I know just how you feel! Have a great weekend.