Friday, May 25, 2012

BEADS ON SALE BEADWRIGHT ETSY

Hi Everyone!
The last few days I have been in bed with some kind of lupus pain. WOW!!! I am feeling better today and decided that I need to take it easy. So I have been listing beads in my Beadwright etsy store. I am going to suggest if you need beads to go there now. I have been selling them as soon as I list them. Czech seed beads, Toho seed beads, Miyuki seed beads. USA brass beads. Kits are on sale too.
I will be listing all weekend. If you purchase over the next three days, while I am listing,  you items will be shipped at one time and shipping charges combined. As always any overage in shipping will be returned to you via paypal.

Just a few of the items on sale now!!!


 And don't forget Nicole's BeadBacking
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I've been overdoing it lately, too, and my sciatic pain which affects my leg. We'll both take it easy this weekend!

Sarah Sequins said...

I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather, Nicole! I hope you feel better soon. *Hugs.*

Pamela Kellogg said...

Stopping by to say hello! Hope you're feeling better now. Love the beads. Hugs, Pam