Sunday, April 1, 2012

GAME OF THRONES LOOMS BEADING

Hi Everyone!!
Yeahhh it is April 1. As some of you I have been waiting for this day because the new season of Game of Thrones premiers tonight. Yeeeeaaaaa!!! One of my good beading pals, Debbie, also hooked on Game of Thrones went out and bought the books. She says the books are pretty close to the series. OK so you knew I was a Movie addict. LOL

I have been talking to a lot of beading people around the world, via email, and the interest for loom beading is peaking again. I am so happy to hear about this. You may or may not know that Mike and I designed and make our "Looms by Mike" since 1986/87. Our most purchased loom is our 2 foot loom. We also make a 1 foot loom that is perfect for shipping internationally. The shipping for the 2 foot loom is unbelievably expensive for over seas.  We also make special order looms of any size. Our looms are tradition style with a single movement to adjust length. Width is simply by how many warp threads you apply. With all of our looms you receive a starter kit of  general instructions, 1 loom beading needle, 1 beading needle, B and D Nymo thread, bees wax, and 14 grams of seed beads. And don't forget my book, "My Favorite Loom Book"
You can get our Looms by Mike in our Beadwright Etsy Store

One and two foot looms

 Our looms are hand crafted. OK yes I have the top on upside down. Hee hee hee

 Just a few things made up with our Looms by Mike.

Lots of patterns and pattern ideas.

Have a great Sunday
Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautifully made looms! I started out loom beading when I was a kid and made mostly stretchy type bracelets. You are exciting me to try beading on a loom again!

Lorraine said...

I'm a Game of Thrones fan too Nicole so am looking forward to tonight!

Ann said...

ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFULLY HANDCRAFTED ITEMS I HAVE EVER PURCHASED!! IT IS VERY EVIDENT THAT THIS LOOM WAS CREATED AND MADE WITH PRIDE!!
I HOPE THAT ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BEAD ON A LOOM BUYS ONE FROM YOU!!