Friday, April 20, 2012

BEADING BEADING EVERYWHERE

Hi Everyone!!
After taking most of last year off from beading, ( and doing other creative endeavors) I am swamped with bead orders, getting ready for shows and most of all pow wow. Spring pow wow brings in new life. Rejuvenates from a long winter and helps the spirit see to the future. That is how I am feeling today. There is nothing like the beat of the drum and the chant of song to make you know there is something good about to happen. Think I will do some drumming today.
While I was going through things the other day  I also found some of my old loom beading patterns. I am revamping them and putting them to PDF. This pattern had a 1983 date on it. I now have it up in my Beadwright Bead Coop patterns  Take a look at the 123 patterns I have listed  in The Bead Coop. There are loom, peyote, two-drop peyote some tutorials ohhh even a how-to on making your own traditional drum.

I am off to paint right now and then hit the beading table. Wishing all of you a happy Friday.


This is so pretty made up.

 Make your own drum

Putting it all together.




Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

5 comments:

Lori Anderson said...

It's awesome you're swamped for orders, even after taking a year off! I'd really like to do that (take a year off from shows) if truth be told!

flyingbeader said...

Wow, you definitely have been beading & creating for ages!!!!!! Good luck with getting your beading back in order

Kokopelli said...

So nice! I started bead looming a few days ago again with pulling out my bead loom. I'd love to see a powwow. Maybe one day....

Regina said...

Love this pattern but then I love ALL of your patterns. I so need to get my loom out and bead. Love the drum....I think that would be a great project for the Chazman and me!!

Hugs my sweet friend. (dancing to the drums I always hear ^_^)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Congrats on all the orders! It's good to be busy :)