Wednesday, January 25, 2012

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS

Hi Everyone!
It feels like a busy day.  I have been up awhile going over things I couldn't do yesterday. First I want to thank each and every one of you for the wonderful emails and e-cards. I will answer each one but it will take time. I received 108 good wishes emails. Thank you so much. You don't know how that makes me feel.
Ya know all warm and mushy inside. :)
The doctor took A LOT of biopsies yesterday, that I will know the results of on Feb 6. Really??? I have to wait that long? The nurse put a surgical hat on my head before going in and the first thing out of Mike's mouth was, "Ohh I should have brought the camera." OMG he loves taking photos of me in the hospital.
What is with that? LOL
So a few weeks ago I told you I had a surprise for you. Part of the surprise is on hold but I did manage to get this part accomplished. For a limited time only I have three different shades of green of Nicole's BeadBacking. I am so happy with these colors. I get more people wanted greens than any other color. So I have Leaf Green, Forest Green, and Bright Summer Green. These colors come in both the 12"x9" and the 9"x6" inch sheets. You can purchase them in my Beadwright etsy store or my NicoleCampanella web site 
This is a limited set of colors and will go fast so if you need the green for spring and summer beading projects now is the time to get them. I have reduced the price too so that is a bonus.



Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

horimarika said...

Oh, Nicole, I just read about you... get well soon! Take care of yourself! Kisses...

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Look at you!! In recovery mode and still thinking about your customers.
I'm glad you feel pretty good. I think those biopsies will be OK. You know they do that as a precaution.

So glad to hear from you.
Best wishes
Carol

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Glad to hear you are up and around or at least blogging, lol! Just like you to think about everyone else, too. Take care my friend!

flyingbeader said...

keep healing...and bum you have to wait so long for a biopsy result

GlorV1 said...

You sound like you are doing pretty good.Keep the spirits up,that's what really helps and a whole loaf of bread. :)) Take care and thx for stopping by my Haiku bread post. Take care and be well.

Lorraine said...

Am sending a big hug your way - so sorry about your friend.