Tuesday, January 3, 2012

OLD ART DOLL

Hi Everyone!
The sun is out. How strange is that for Florence, OR? Hey I am not complaining at alllllll. LOL
I have already done a ton of things today. I am packing up things, getting rid of a lot and donating to the Women's Shelter. That is where I do all of my donating.  In the RE-packing process I found this old art doll I made back in the 1980s. So I though I would share her with you. 
Made with fabric, fiber fill, lace, and ink face.


Nowwwwww.... I have a secret. No no no I am not going to tell you what it is. You will have to come back to see what I have coming up. Hmmmm maybe in two weeks. Ohhhh I love keeping all of you in suspense.
Hee hee hee
Have a great day

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Nicole. I love the doll. She's awesome. That's great that you are donating and I need to do that too. Have a wonderful day. Take care.

Ann said...

i always donate to Battered Women and Children in Ventura,Calif. it is a marvelous charity!!
love your doll..wish I had your talent for drawing..the face is fabulous!!..i make primitive dolls "cause the faces are basic!
now you've got us wondering...oh,you bad girl..making us wait!!! LOL.....
packing and donating and repacking..wow!!.. energy times a bazillion!..but then again,you find such great stuff,don't you!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your doll. But a bit mean with that secret....Valerie

Shai Williams said...

What a sweet doll. Very classy but oh so cuddleable.