Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bead Design Studio n Me

Hi Everyone!
I am posting this tonight because I do have a piece for tomorrows Paint Party Friday, (PPF). I went to the mail before heading to town and there was my Bead Design Studio magazine. EEEEkkkkk I love this issue! Not because I have several pages in this 2012 issue, but because Pam Hawkins, Joanna Tiritilli, and their team have strive for excellence and achieved it. I have been apart of this magazine since Pam founded it 10 years ago. I believe this is the best issue to date. Congratulations ladies. With that said there is one little thing that needs to be changed. My web site is http://nicolecampanella.com/. my blog is http://beadwright.blogspot.com/ and my etsy store is http://beadwright.etsy.com/.  There is a beadwright website, however............. it is not me.............. long story. hmmmmm....
So wanna see what Pam has done this month? I have to say one more thing. I have been published hundreds of times in many magazines over 22 years. I tell you this not to brag but to say that it is such an honor and the excitement is the same now as the very first time.
Thanks Pam and Joanna.

Is this the best cover!? I love the colors.
The Belly Button Ring is mine. I make them for my daughter and nieces.

 I was not expecting this great spot for Nicole's BeadBacking this month so it is a very nice surprise.
The other 3 items in this section are pretty interesting too so check them out.
 I love this photo of my beaded belly button ring. I also wish I had this girls flat belly LOL

 I was invited to join in on this bead challenge to showcase these beads made by Golem. I deliberately stayed away from flatwork or bead embroidery and went with sculpture instead. Mine is the top right. The other pieces are stunning. This is the page that has an incorrect website address for me. boo hoo hoo


I have a full article in this magazine as well so check it out and enjoy the magazine.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome for you and if I had a flat tummy I would so make the belly ring bling!!!!!!!

Geri said...

Congratulations - You must be over the moon!

MoeArt said...

That's so cool, MS! Does this magazine not come to Hawaii? :(