Saturday, December 31, 2011

THIS IS IT

Hi Everyone!
This is it! The last day of the year. I know for me it seems to have gone buy so quickly and there were some difficult times. I am looking for 2012 to be better, be more...... I know to have those two things there must be change. Some things are changing in my life that I have no control of and there are some choices that I am making for change. I like the choices I am in control of  LOL.  I have read on a lot of blogs that people are selecting a word for the year instead of a resolution. I never make a New Years resolution so I like this idea of a word and making it real in my life for 2012.  My word is "Change" When I think of how powerful that word is, it is a bit daunting but I am up for it.
Leave a comment and tell me what your word would be.
To all of you, who come by to visit, who send me love and joy, who keep me laughing, and those who have allowed me to engage in your lives, the very best of life for 2012


Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

14 comments:

Kritti said...

Dear Nicole! Happy New Year!!!!

horimarika said...

This year was -besides many other things- much about new friends, relationships. You are one of a new friend for me!!!! Thanks for being that! Good luck in all you do! Kisses Maria form Hungary

Art From The heart said...

A very happy New year to you as well. Hugs

Lori said...

Happy New year Nicole! I hope all of Your "change" work out for the best. I Know they will. Still got my candle going!

Manouschas Perlerreien said...

A happy new year, and good luck for 2012.
Greetings Manouscha

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I'm pretty happy and content right now, so I can't think of just one word!

Wishing you joy, peace, and good health in 2012!

flyingbeader said...

Endure is my word. This past year has had so many downs & I have a feeling that some of it will be following me in 2012 so I want to endure this & ride the storm.
dot

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

Happy New Year!

Ann said...

Happy New Year to you!!
I like your choice of a word,not a resolution. I've not made a resolution since I was a child..always depressed me when I didn't achieve it,so I quit making them!!!
word I'd choose....hope!!!! Hope for many things...hope my family and friends are happy and healthy,hope that my grandkids Dad's actually decide to be fathers who support their kids in every sense of the word, hope that i can learn to not hate them(because hate can be so emotionally draining!!),so many things that HOPE can bring!! A good word for me!! I can hope to make changes and be ok if I can't change everything!!!
May 2012 bring to you peace,joy,happiness and health!!!
xoxo

LUCY said...

Feliz Año 2012.....Saludos

Kokopelli said...

I think "happiness" is my word. I longed for it and I want to have more.
Happy New Year to you and a big hug! Thanks for your constant friendship and reading my blog.

Shai Williams said...

For the first time I choose a word and it is focus. I put out in the world a few days ago

Shell said...

Happy New Year. My word for 2012 is Joy. I had a lot of amazing things happen to me. This year, I want joy to infuse my life daily.

Káli Gopika said...

Happy New Year Nicole!!!