Saturday, March 19, 2011

COMFORT RING TUTORIAL

Hi Everyone!
It is Saturday and of course the sun has disappeared and the dark clouds and rain fills the day. Oh well, that is what you get when you live on the Oregon coast.
I am so happy to announce that my beaded leather comfort ring tutorial is just about ready. Yes, all those emails on how to make the rings??? Now you can. I will have the tutorials listed in my Beadwright etsy store and my Beadwright website http://nicolecampanella.com/  on Monday. If anyone wants to pre order just email me. The tutorial shows step by step from preparing the metal to sewing on the beaded cab. This tutorial will be $18.00 and sent to you via email PDF. Now where to get the dichroic cabs perfect for these rings? Well Lori Cook who else. Just email her. Kits are in the making as well.
Here are some examples;





Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Chabela said...

madre mis que bellos,un beso