Thursday, March 10, 2011

BY REQUEST CAR ART

Hi Everyone!
Today is a busy day for me. Since I have been taking it easy this last week. Being a good girl and staying off of my foot. Do you know how difficult it is to stay off your foot? Keeping it elevated and in a medical boot???? EEEKKKKKK!!! So today I am meeting a friend for lunch and getting some herbs at the herb store. My foot will give me fits later but I want OUT!!!! Out of the house!! LOL
Over the last week I have also received 47 emails about car art. Hmmm I said I don't show my car art but it seems I am going to break my own rule and show you some. Car art is simply the drawings I do when we are on the road. I keep a sketch pad and pencils in the car at all times. When I am not driving I draw. They are really nothing special just what ever is in my head. You all know I like faces, so today I will show you some of mine. These are old, I drew these about 6 years ago.
So put some art supplies in the car and start your own car art collection.
Hope you enjoy them.




Have a great Thursday

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

6 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Nicole, I just love them. Faces are just so beautiful no matter what. Each has it's own story. I love these, great job!! Have a great lunch and hope your foot feels better. Take care.

Lori said...

You know I LOVE your drawings-- I even have a card you made me years ago--Now-- On picture 2...did you have a headache when you were drawing that one..LOL!! I Love them all!!

DVArtist said...

AAahhhh yes mega migraine day. And I was going to mention that you have a drawing of mine. LOL
Nicole

Craftymoose Crafts said...

They are amazing. After looking at them, I wonder if they became the inspiration for some of your leather face pieces?

Unknown said...

You have a gift for capuring eyes! they are awesome!

DVArtist said...

thanks girls
Nicole