Monday, September 27, 2010

A COUPLE OF THINGS FREE

Hi Everyone!
I just returned home from the pharmacy and grocery store. I have a few things to say about being in a wheel chair but I will save that for another time. Oh I also received my purchase from a very cool lady. Now I am not going to share these treasures with you now. Whyyyyy??? No it is not because I am a mean old lady. LOL, it is because part of this stash is going to be given to this months comment contest winner. OMG!!! you will want to win this month I promise so leave as many comments as you can to have a better chance at winning. I am so excited I wish it was the last day of the month. LOL
The other thing I want to share is my very generous and good friend Gloria from Gloria's blog Viva la Vida is having a huge major giveaway. You will not want to miss out on this one. Head over there right now and be sure to tell Gloria, Nicole sent you.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

12 comments:

Robbie said...

OK, I'm curious on the 'wheelchair' experience! hubby is having hip replacement surgery next week sooo....so wonder what alls in the stash?

Lori said...

You are such a tease! LOL!

GlorV1 said...

Oh Nicole, you are such a dear. Thank you so much for posting about it. I didn't realize you were going to do that. Thank you so much. I will have to return the favor. Take care.

Beadcomber said...

I agree with Lori...TEASE!! lol
Want to hear about your wheelchair experience. If it is anything like mine, people tend to move out of the way, lol. I had a day surgery thing and hubby took me to Walmart right after. I was too whoozy to walk so he pushed me around in this chair. People got out of the way everywhere we went and in general really considerate. If only we treated each other like this all the time, wheelchair or not :) world would be so much better.

Marie S said...

Wheelchair??? Bummer. I am sorry.
Thanks for the heads up on Gloria!!
Get better fast Kiddo.
Love and hugs.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

O yeah Tease and Tip, thats your new Motto huh!!

Miri Agassi said...

I can't wait to hear about the treasures you got from a "very cool lady".....

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Oh you big tease! I hope the wheelchair is just to make it easier to stay off your foot.

I can't wait to see what is in that stash!

flyingbeader said...

So your foot has gotten to the point that you need a wheelchair...bummer. I think you need a Scottie to lick the "booboo" like i had when I broke my foot...yes, the spit did help heal the wound...well, kinda....

Unknown said...

Yep I agree you are a tease! You need to give up the 'wheelchair' story ASAP! I personally hate them I had to use one at the end of pregnancy and it was aweful!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole! I'm here checking out your blog for the first time. Sorry to hear you are having foot problems. That doesn't sound fun. Hope you recover soon!

Shai Williams said...

Oh my goodness. You are now in a wheelchair. Okay tell the story.