Monday, September 20, 2010

ARTBEADS STASH


Hi Everyone!

Mike picked up the mail on Sunday and I was so happy to see my Artbeads stash!!! Now before I show you the goodies I have to tell you this. Okayyy, so I will try not to be too long winded. However, when I find an on line sight that is true to their word in customer service and product I want to make sure that everyone knows it. Artbeads.com is at the top of my list. Every bead, tool, and finding is the highest quality. Prices are set and the sales are fantastic! I have been a customer and part of their blogging team for quite some time now and the service has always been excellent. Also if they advertise that there is going to be 8 grams of beads in a bag THERE IS. I appreciate paying for what is stated. So before I get too carried away look what I got!!!!!!
I can hardly wait to get started on my creations!!!!
here are the links for these beads.
fire polish beads
....



I am a reviewer of products for Artbeads.com. I received the beads above free of charge. I have used and reviewed this product and my statements are an honest description. I receive no compensation from Artbeads.com for my endorsement as it pertains to the product above.

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

4 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

Oh how yummy Nicole! I can't wait to see what you design with all of these beauties! I'll be waiting with baited breath! :)

Have a superfantastic week!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

Unknown said...

Yum Yum Yum those are soooooo pretty and how lucky you are to be a blog partner! I shop there and you are so right about the quality! I just can't wait to see what you create with them!

Hugs

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

Fun!!!!!!!!! pretty colors!!!!

Jan said...

Ohhh, pretty. I have ordered from Art Beads too and was very happy with my order. I just have a hard time knowing what size the beads are even though they state the size very clearly. Hard to tell from the photo, I wish they could put a penny next to the beads or something. I just need to get a better grasp of what mm sizes are. I look forward to seeing what you create from these new beads.