Thursday, June 3, 2010

ARTBEADS SUMMER BEADS

Hi Everyone!
I am so busy today and got up late. Why does that happen? LOL. I wanted to share with you the beads I received from Artbeads.com I will be creating my summer charm piece for them this week. If you have not been to their site you should head on over. They have a huge selection of beads and beading supplies along with sales and discount coupons. Check the home page for these. The staff there is excellent as well. Customer service is some of the best I have experienced.
Some vintage Czech glass and I love peacock beads.

How could I pass up the sculls???
If you are looking for high quality charms then ArtBeads.com is where to get to them!!!

Honor and Integrity in Life in Art
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful beads & charms--love the nautical theme!

Gypsy said...

How could you NOT pass up the skulls??LOL!
I got your goodies today, and featured them on my blog with their own post!!
Glad to have you back, Nicole!