Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE 6TH PHOTO

Hi Everyone!

I was invited to play the 6th photo game. This is where you grab the 6th photo you ever posted and critique it. Then pass the game on. So who invited me Mortira from http://inspirationalbeading.blogspot.com/ So here is my photo.
This is a beaded gourd night light with shell. OMG the photo is horrible. There is NOOOOO good light where I live and so this photo is dark and dull. The piece is actually very bright and full of color. Cropped a bit too much also. sigghhhhh.... to have some sunshine......
So I invite the following people to play along.
So my time has run out and I need to head out the door.
Have a great day everyone.
Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

That is SOOOOO cool. I love quirky, fun things!!!

Robin said...

It's not a bad photo... I've certainly seen worse. Lighting is so difficult with beading... almost always it is the root of bad photos. Thanks for playing the game!

Robin A.

Belinda Saville said...

Ooh, what a fun little game! I will write about this later today when I get a chance. Love your night light, Nicole!