Wednesday, September 30, 2009

THIS MONTHS COMMENT CONTEST WINNER

Congratulations to Debbie of CraftyMoose for winning the Beadwright Comment Contest. What does she win??? Free beads of course!! You can have a chance of winning too, just leave as many comments as you want.... (the more comments the better chance of winning) At the end of each month we at Beadwright will draw one name and that person wins.



Now if you want the most beautiful French Flower bouquets then you must buy them from CraftyMoose. I have to say that her work is by far the best I have seen. Her CraftyMoose etsy store has great gifts of flowers and more.



Here is just a sample of her exquisite art.



Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Wow! Thank you Nicole--for the beads and the lovely comments on my work. When I first openned my beadwright grab bag I saw the orange ones & they just screamed "marigolds!" to me!