Thursday, February 12, 2009

It is the Big February Beadwright Sale!!!!!

This is just one of the jewelry items on sale now!!!!

Just a reminder for out February sale.
I am so busy, however, I did manage to get most of my February beads and supplies listed in my Beadwright etsy store. EVERYTHING AND I DO MEAN EVERYTHING IS 10 TO 25% OFF. The first 10 people who buy something also receive a VERY nice gift. There are 3 gifts left. Here are just a few of the items on sale. Seed beads, thread, Swarovski, needles, and much more!

Silver lined and twisted bugles on sale!
Bead with Honor and Integrity
Nicole/Beadwright

2 comments:

Swapna said...

Beautiful!!! I have an award for you...!!

storybeader said...

so glad you're around.... I'm looking at beadweaving some new ropes, and you have great strands of seed beads - Yeah, just what I'll be needing! Real excited to learn some new techniques! Be talking with you soon, I hope!